[Dailydrool] The Crud

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 11:12:25 PST 2014

We are SO tired of the mom being sick. It is really boring around here. All
she wants to do is lay around and not move. If we get her up and moving,
she sounds like she might die. The human vet made her get up and go and get
a shot in the butt. She was not a happy camper. We figure it is only fair.
She gives me a shot in the butt every month!

If you have any extra drool, you might send it our way. We need the mom to
feel better and we need her back before we go insane. The dad is trying,
but he falls way short of the mark in taking care of prima donna basset
needs. (Are there any other kind of bassets?)

Love,
Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess