[Dailydrool] The Crud

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at optimum.net
Sun Mar 9 05:48:49 PDT 2014

The Dashing Bassets are slinging drool in Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn's
mama's direction. We have gone through the Crud with our mama, and we
know how miserable it is. Late meals, unless she felt so bad that the
he-slave fed us, too few outness opportunities, and no fun at all. Since
the he-slave also got the Crud, our backup system wasn't working well
either. Whatever human had energy to provide this minimal care got
tagged with it. But service was incredibly slow.

That is no way for bassets to live, and we are glad that our humans seem
to finally be getting over the Crud after two weeks. Not that they are
back to their good-slave selves, but life is improving.

We hope your mama feels so much better even faster than our humans have.

Holly the Dolly, C.K. Dexter Haven, and Horton the Fearful, AKA the
Dashing Bassets