[Dailydrool] Drool

Dale rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 7 11:35:06 PST 2014

It's LuLu

I give up.  There is a dire need of drool and it is obvious that I need to step up and help.

Drool to our dear friend Ben who always drools for us.  Buddy you sound just like Snoopy with the can't get up on stuff.  I drooled all over Snoopy and now he is mostly fine so I am slinging drool your way for a good tummy good appetite and easy jumping

Jennifer and Pam you have been sick too long and your hounds have a long list of complaints about it so I am slinging full and rapid recovery so you can wait on your hounds drool

Tricia who fell in the ice gets special make her knee better drool so Harrison can stop complaining.   You can come her any time you want but we are not coming there sorry.

Wayne and Amanda I have been slinging buckets of drool your way to help but I know there is a big hole in your heart and home that no amount of drool can fill.   I am still trying and the whole clueless family sends their love.

Drool for ginger and her family. Please be well.

And drool to all those with hounds who are ill or recently arrived at the bridge

Love
LuLu

Sent from my iPaw