[Dailydrool] Ginger update

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 7 14:04:37 PST 2014

Ginger is or has been is surgery today.  She has (had) a tumor on her  pancreas reeking havoc on her glucose levels causing seizures, etc.  She had a quiet night last night under the watchful staff of the ER vet.
Ginger is a wonderful, perfect dog, and I helped the family rescue her from BHRA when she was about two.  She is about 8 now.  My Nikki, also from BHRA, often have play dates.
Ginger's family, life long basset hound owners can only manage one at a time, and the house is way too quiet for them, and this is completely understandable.
The next worry, once the surgery is over, is that the tumor is benign.
Thanks to all who offered drool and prayers.  It is greatly appreciated.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie and the Chazey hounds