[Dailydrool] Interactive Dog Games

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 19:28:55 PST 2014

The game that Elizabeth bought is the game I also have. The one that Nigel
refused to play when getting the little plastic bones off proved to be
slightly difficult: the one that Doc was too nervous to play (wait
wait...what did you do? What's that noise? IS that noise part of
the....what are the others doing...was that a squirrel?)
One of my problems is getting one dog at a time to play. If the others are
outside it works as long as I am very quiet but if they realize I am doing
something with the one inside then they all want in. Trying to play it with
all of them in the room would be tantamount to a major dogfight MY
TREATSNOMINEMINEGIMMETHATBACKNOIGOTITFIRST.
The other problem is that it gets so SLIMEY that I cannot pick the little
bones up either.
I dunno.
When I bought it they gave me some song and dance about how it usually
sells for $50 and they'd let me have it for $35 because it was the last
one. I looked at the kid and said "No it doesn't. Don't hand me that. I
know exactly what they cost. You think I haven't seen them advertised?"
I should have known.

Frustrated MomPerson who may start filling the little cups with Scotch and
playing it by herself.