[Dailydrool] The WOOFLE IS HERE!!!

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Mar 7 21:37:49 PST 2014

The WOOFLE is HERE!! The WOOFLE is HERE!!! Tis me, Pawtunia. Michigan Basset Waddle Queen 2010........wishing Xandy Bear, WQ 2011 and Auntie Feyfey, Forever Queen, WQ 1998 were here......XB's slave and mine are helping me.. RAISE MONEY FOR HOMELESS HOUNDS of MICHIGAN BASSET RESCUE! Auntie Feyfey created the WOOFLE!! She lets me use it.....this is it. THE WOOFLE........What is a woofle? It is a chance for you to buy some stuff. Very little stuff...... with an exception....and in ADDITION, we will GIVE you chances to get MORE STUFF. This is not a RAFFLE. You can not BUY Tickets......but I can GIVE them to you, and XB's human and I, with a little help from some friends, have put together a FABULOUS array of stuff. Hundreds and hundreds of dollars in great stuff. ...and if you can help the paw hounds to the tunes of $100....a pick of even more stuff...a way to join us and include your furkids......so, more later, but check it out.

There is awesome stuff!! Helping hounds with great basset crap. It doesn't get any better. Vingage items........a Fred Basset Pillow made by an 86 year old master pillow maker, a 1966 basset TV lamp, one of a kind shower curtain, giant stuffie hound, woodburning of your hound!!! A necklace from Rusty's NOT TIFFANY collection and a GENUINE TIFFANY Necklace. Flying A - Axelrod Bank and a perfect basset pin.

Want to join in the fun? We have a basset gallery for pictures of your furkid! A donation of $5.00 would be appreciated, but is not mandatory! Help us, help the homeless hounds by having fun. We don't just beg......enjoy the pictures and stuff and play with us!

www.Bassetslave.com

Pawtunia, Waddle Queen 2010
Pawin in
.....and maybe be surprised that my completely non techo slave who can't figure out how to work most things on her phone managed to do a website!