[Dailydrool] $5 Friday - all we can say is . . .

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sat Mar 8 16:44:07 PST 2014

We don't have a final total yet but we are going to say
this: It is truly amazing and heartwarming what a small
donation of $5 can do when a lot of people join in and
contribute just a few dollars they'll probably never miss.
In spite of problems with Paypal on Friday, we were
just overwhelmed with $5 Friday donations.  More than
100 people were kind enough to donate so we did
exceed our goal.  We are accepting donations through
Sunday night (paypal to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com) for
Lola from Carolina Basset Hound Rescue. Watch for our
announcement in the next few days about how much we
received and who the winner of the Moon Doggie Coffee
$25 gift card is!

A little can truly go a long way with the help of those
who care.  Another day Debbie is smiling upon us
all.

Thanks from Debbie's Dawgs!

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny