[Dailydrool] Snoopy update

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 8 18:34:26 PST 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

Just a quick update to let everyone know I am back to my usual self.  I have woken up the last two mornings on momPersons pillow.  I sit in my chair.  I get up on the couch if I want.  I keep Gracie in line.  I am back to Snoopy.  Thanks for all the kind well wishes.

Oh, and for those who didn't know I was rescued 3 years ago last January and I was in much worse shape than this when I showed up, I could barely walk and my whole rear end shuddered and the vet said I'd either get better or go down in the back and I got better.  I have meds in case I have a relapse (eg jump down from way up high onto concrete and hurt myself).  I came back that time and I came back about 43 other times and I came back this time too.  I'm back.

More later from Snoopy, or Noopsy as he's known by the clueless family, and I am still looking for that hound who renamed me because the whole clueless family calls me Noopys and I think it was YOU Nigel ......