[Dailydrool] Wait a gosh darn minute!

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Mon Mar 10 05:55:50 PDT 2014

Have you seen those Once A Queen Always A Queen Michigan Woofle posts that batty OLD Queen Pawtunia has been posting? You know the OLD Queen still on 4 paws that has no concept of teamwork and who obviously has no idea that there is no "I" in team? More to it there is no "WE" as in the Royal "WE" either. I, not so wee Gracie Allen, is that other dearly departed Old Queen Xandy Bear's proxy and I am doing the gruntwork by wrangling the blondeslave to make sure she gets the Woofle items she is sewing done (by the way-the quilting on the shower curtain is looking pretty good) AND making her send out Woofle tickets AND...well, lots of other REALLY impawtent Woofle stuff! Do you see anywhere in any of that OLD Queen's posts here or on FB where she mentions Gracie Allen? I didn't think so!!! So know you know. Gracie Allen, albeit just a commoner from humble beginnings is ALSO helping with the Woofle. Won't all of you, my dear, dear friends, join Team Gracie Allen in my effort to help the homeless Michigan hounds who are also commoners from humble beginnings who are really hungry and are hoping against hope for a forever home...please? All you have to do is go to bassetslave.com and make a donation towards "OUR" pledges for the Michigan Waddle. The blondeslave will then, with my help, send you thank you tickets for chances to get stuff. Please go and look at the beautiful Woofl items we have and the closet items you might own for a $100 donation and DON"T forget to have your hound added to the Royal Gallery!  www.bassetslave.com