[Dailydrool] BagelBoots Revisited

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 06:07:48 PDT 2014

Everyone thinks that was a joke-- the "MuttLuks" but it's NOT!
LOL.You guys are hilarious. I am really serious. My dogs have been wearing
MuttLuks for years. They're the best you can buy as far as I'm concerned.
Put'em on right and they stay on:come in all kinds of sizes. Got a dog
whose feet drag upside down behind him? Put em on upside down so the
leather is on the top of the foot and it protects that foot (Nigel's back
feet tend to fall off the bar on the back of the Wheelchair and drag.)
Nylon, leather, Velcro. They're not cheap but they last a long time and are
easy to get on and off unless the dog is a Belgian and keeps jerking his
foot out just as you get it on right. (Cooper wore them for weeks when his
nails were cut too short and his feet got infected.)
I do not own or have stock in the company. I don't own or have stock in
anything at all, as a matter of fact.

MuttLuks.
For real.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc