[Dailydrool] The Joys of Boys

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 16:31:32 PDT 2014

We have four dogs. Three are Bassets and two of those are neutered. One is
not because he is still possibly going to be shown maybe some day.
The fourth of course is Doc the half-grown Belgian Sheepdog who is also a
show prospect and therefore not neutered.

Now I am not going to go into detail because this is a family (kind of)
list even though we talk about dog poop and pukeage and stuff like that.

But one of the dogs came in with Something all over his side. Not slobber.

Awww, you guys. Don't start this.....

MomPerson, grossed out once again.