[Dailydrool] Llewis

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 01:49:03 PDT 2014

I removed all of Llewis's 30,000 stitches last night, the ones where the
strange cysts had been removed. I didn't count and I should have. He was
very very good which was a good thing because I had no suture scissors, a
wonderful little pair of scissors with a hook on one half to hook and hold
the stitch up out of the flesh while you cut it. I used some regular little
jewelry scissors I bought at Hobby Lobby years ago that are still very
sharp and unfortunately quite pointy. I avoided cutting the dog, always my
concern.

The hair can now grow back. Hair, are you listening??

MomPerson with excellent lighting, nerves of steel and shaky hands.