[Dailydrool] Pierre's new trick

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 13 04:23:46 PDT 2014

I have to get up super early tomorrow, so I put the alarm on last night as practice.  I am still adjusting to the time change, and the alarm woke up Pierre, and he went downstairs.  I tried to catch a few extra zzzz's but then I saw a light on downstairs, on then off.  How odd, but maybe my sister was awoken and she was starting the dog outs.  So I called out to her, and I woke her from sleep.  How did the light go on and then off?  It was Pierre.  He figured out how to open the fridge, and he was on his bed in the living room with a bag of my fruit that I was defrosting to make a smoothie later today.  Of course he was grrrrrring me as if to say, don't dare take this from me.  So the light was from him opening and closing the fridge.  I am in big trouble if he remembers this and makes it a habit.
Sigh,
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie and the fragile herd