[Dailydrool] Update from Bugsey

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 09:37:20 PDT 2014

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for all the drool for the mom. It seems to
be working. She can breathe a lot better and she is back to feeding us and
letting us in and out. And in and out.

We have mud in our yard as well. Browyn the Fairy Princess thinks that
rolling in the mud is to die for. The parentals are not humored. She got
yelled at and wiped down and now she has been declared "really stinky" and
she isn't allowed on the furniture. The mom says Browyn needs a bath, but
there really isn't a point until the yard dries up a little. Fortunately we
have an awesome backyard and it is big enough that it isn't all...well, you
know.

I am am just happy that it is finally warming up. I feel like I can
actually get up and move. My blood is unfreezing and I can move again and
PLAY! Beauford and Browyn will have to watch out!

Bugsey with Beauford and Browyn the Fairy Princess