[Dailydrool] Harley the fridge raider

Trish S tlsclm2008 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 06:37:07 PDT 2014

I watched his video on FB and alternated between laughing and mouth wide open, speechless. Most impressive. I told Harrison he was not allow to watch as it was inappropriate for children. But truth be told, I do not want him to get any ideas. He loves it when the fridge door is open for he can view and sniff the food at his level. Heaven help me if he learns to open it himself!

Often when I am loving on him, he makes a grunting noise that raises in pitch, until he sounds like he's going to pop his cork. The first time I heard this, it startled me as I thought he was growling at me. I quickly figured out it is his way of showing pleasure. I just love the sounds he makes, whether grunting or snorting like a bull or harumphing in protest.

Thank you all for the drool, especially to Ms. Lulu for taking the time out to write and include me in her well wishes. I have a MRI scheduled next week and then a follow up with the ortho for the torn knee ligament. I am sure it will be just fine with continued rest and perhaps some PT.

Our babies are all little angels in Basset bodies.

Sending oodles of healing drool and love your way. You all are a great family!

Tricia and Harrison B. Hound