[Dailydrool] Dog in need of Foster Home

Joanne Coorlas jolet at aol.com
Thu Mar 13 20:41:31 PDT 2014

There is a senior basset named Oscar in the Pike Animal Welfare Shelter in Petersburg, Indiana. (He is on Petfinder.), listed as having medical needs. I am posting in the hopes that someone (or someone someone knows!) would take him in as a permanent foster. I would be glad to sponsor but would not be able to take him in now. I contacted the shelter and received the following info:

The person who contacted me is Kelli Curtis at rcind at insightbb.com

Joanne and Hazel June