[Dailydrool] Not so Wee Gracie...she is right about the WOOFLE....

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Mar 14 15:58:22 PDT 2014

Gracie, dear....take the pills....the guys with the nets will be back soon. Then you can get your tooth fixed and your bump and ...take the pills..... Poor Queen Xandy Bear. She had so much to deal with from the interesting hounds in her household....

bassetslave.com

Gracie was right about WOOFLE tickets. We are most grateful to the Aunties and Uncle who have joined in our woofle.....but not so many have. We have some of the finest basset crap we could find.....custom woodburning of your hound, hand made shower curtain, giant - hand made stuffy, embroidered snuggy, custom made Fred Basset Pillow.......hand knit basset sweater, not tiffany necklace that is one of a kind.....and a perfect 50 or so year old TV Lamp from Maddux of California. A treasure.. Winchester Mugs, a never before seen by the slaves basset pin, Christmas basset stuff.....and, dog forbid, you aren't into basset crap....a REAL tiffany necklace. Us Queens work HARD at gathering really, really good stuff. A woofle of pawction quality items.

bassetslave.com

At the moment....odds are pretty good......really, way too good. we are sad cause we want to have a nice bunch of PLEDGES to turn in. We know there are folks who don't say how they are using the money. If we wanted a title or something, we'd tell ya....we did when we were raising moolah to try and be Queen. All we want is to turn in bucks to help the homeless hounds....and all the proceeds go. Paypal takes a little if ya use it. Which is okay cause it is easy and makes it pawsible for folks to pawticipate...or send us a check made out to Mishgun Basset Rescue.....the slaves and Aunties donate the stuff...and we got hundreds and hundreds of dollars of stuff. That is why we like a good woofle!! Real money for homeless hounds.

bassetslave.com

...send pictures for the gallery. We like that.... and be amazed that my non techno, stupid sheslave actually managed to put together a website. If she can do it, anybody can.

bassetslave.com

Pawtunia, Waddle Queen 2010