[Dailydrool] I got the brownies ...... twice

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 14 16:38:00 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

Natalie baked brownies from scratch with that bakers chocolate stuff and they were in mommy's fancy baking dish on the back of the cooktop and the teenager got a brownie and she pulled the dish forward and when she walked out of the room I jumped up there and pulled the dish down and

CRASH

a million pieces ...... and the one big piece was upside down with whole big piece of brownie stuck to it.   The brownies were not cut up and all there was were a million pieces of ceramic and one huge piece upside down and I couldn't turn it over and Snoopy and i were trying and the teenager and mommy came running and that darned teenager held onto me and Snoopy and mommy put the big piece by the sink and swept up all the mess and then swiffed and had it all cleaned up and she went to take out the trash and the teenager went back to her room and I jumped up and grabbed that big piece by the sink and

WHAM

a bunch more pieces and this time we could see the brownie but daddy came running and saying stuff I cannot repeat number one because I am a little girl and number two this is a family list but he grabbed me and Snoopy and mommy came back in and she swept up and swiffed again and we are not supposed to go in the kitchen anymore she said but we eat in there so we'll see about that.

Love,
Gracie