[Dailydrool] Greetings!

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 18:25:15 PDT 2014

It's great to be getting caught up on my Daily Drools again.  Zoey is always happy to say hello to everyone.  I haven't been corresponding much, but hope to get back into the swing.  Zoey has completed a beginners dog
training class at a nearby PetsMart.  She now has her diploma, and she actually learned a few short commands.
The one we're hoping to reinforce will be "drop it" as once she has picked up "something" it's almost impossible
to get it away from her.  The treat replacement method does occasionally work,and we're hoping to work more on
this.  The teacher hadn't had basset students in her class before, so she went thru a "learning process" also.
Thanks to all my friends on the Daily Drool for the wonderful notes, cards and messages and remembrances.  I

dearly loved the "howliday" cards and the wonderful pics of all those beautiful droolers.  I'm so glad to be "back."
Trying day-by-day to regain some energy.  I'm sorry I'm not up for the St Patrick's day Parade in the Brookside
area of Kansas City tomorrow - as I imagine those rescued bassets will be bringing up the rear.  I hope next year
Zoey and I will be marching.  Hope all our wonderful sickies like Crackers are getting better, and we wish good
health to all.  Hope everyone is having a great weekend.                            Beryl & Zoey