[Dailydrool] Dear momPerson

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 14 19:15:45 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie again,

I do not use chocolate to get my heart rate up like that if I want to get my heart rate up like that then I raid the teenagers backpack and chew up her rescue inhailer, works every time not only does it raise MY heart rate but for some reason it has exactly the same effect on the clueless momPerson when I do it.

Thanks for your concern, we appreciate it.  If we had eaten ANY and I mean ANY we would have been given hydrogen peroxide and been puking our guts up in the backyard again.

Love,
Gracie