[Dailydrool] Buster

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Mar 15 18:25:14 PDT 2014

Buster the dog the kids did not love any more so he came into rescue... the
four year old we got two years ago and he has had to have several surgeries
to be able to walk, and see and poop, and who has allergies and who
sometimes bites so he will be a forever foster at the rescue got really ill
the other day so we rushed him to the vet he could not stop trembling but
had no fever no other signs just trembling over and over and gagging but no
puke no eating  no drinking just trembling. The vet kept him all day and ran
tons of tests we are waiting for some reports from outside labs but the vet
says he suspects lymph node cancer from some elevated white blood cells of a
certain type but we are not sure so we may need to perform an aspiration of
a lymph node next week after we get the results of the tests he sent out.
The vet visit and tests took a big chunk out of our rescue budget but if we
can get him well again it will be all worth it! He is such a nice dog and
deserves some life without pain this poor boy has been through so much the
past two years. Please sling healing drool his direction to Buster from
Western Missouri Basset Rescue, http://wmbri.org
Thank you!