[Dailydrool] Pw Penny update

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 04:10:56 PDT 2014

Hi Droolers,

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and drool.  I'm a firm believer in drool power and I really don't want to give up, but ...

It's not easy!  She is paralyzed since Thursday and the vet put her on Tramadol. We stopped it yesterday and by the evening she was very agitated so we gave her another tab and then she slept like a baby all night (albeit a very wheezy baby). She just sleeps, drinks and pees. She did eat a little bit of chicken yesterday but nothing since. The vet doesn't think she'll get up again. If she started to eat we could cope with the paralysis but I'm afraid that might not happen.  It's a hard decision to take. I keep hoping that she will improve. We're playing it day by day for the time being. Her age, of course, is against her.

Polly is slacking in her nurse duties!  I can't say I blame her. Despite washing Penny regularly she does STINK!  In fact, I think I stink too!

Polly says she is continuing to drool for ALL the needy houndies. We are thinking of you.

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists on other planets is that it's never tried to contact us."