[Dailydrool] refrigerator raiders

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Mon Mar 17 06:22:19 PDT 2014

Well Harley had nothing on Huggie Bear. Huggie Bear quickly learned  how to open the refrigerator to select her own snacks. One time it was an entire casserole dish of parmesan chicken(QXB's favorite), another time it was the beautiful strip steaks just waiting to go on the grill. She'd just pop the bottom corner of the door with her snoot and she'd be in. She wasn't greedy, she always shared with the Queen and Moosie Bear. This is how we ended up with gates at both kitchen doorways. Then she learned that if the gate wasn't latched correctly she could pop the gate open with her snoot to gain access to the kitchen. Once we replaced the old single door refrigerator with a side by side it stopped her raiding. I do think she would have eventually figured out how to get in the side by side if it weren't for the gates.

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121