[Dailydrool] Birthday/Gotcha day/Purim

Dale rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 17 16:06:42 PDT 2014

Happy gotcha day to Browyn and Petey.    Happy birthday to Bo and liter mates as well as Browyn.  What a joyous day.  Let's party.   We've been partying at our house since Saturday night because it's Purim and because we are not in Israel we get to celebrate it twice. Two days in a row.   Don't ask me why.  It's just a rule.   Nice on Purim.  Tougher on Passover.  Anyway .....

Ms Bev momPerson I heard the clueless momPerson say it sounds like someone is already planning a party.  On your dime.  Ouch

More later from Snoopy who wants more hamentashen because all he gets are the corners because Natalie baked them all with chocolate inside.   I can't catch a break around here.

Sent from my iPaw