[Dailydrool] Meanie pants

Dale rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 17 16:43:41 PDT 2014

Hi its Gracie

That big ole meanie pants  Snoopy pushed me down and grabbed my ear last night he really did they were eating steak and we were both right under the table and I wanted some and he wanted some and neither one of us were getting any and I said one little thing to him to back up because he was closer to the steak than me and he told me to shut up and I told NO you shut up and he said back off and I said NO you back off so then he charged me so I screamed and ran and he pushed me down and grabbed my ear and mommy squirted him one with the squirt bottle and we both went back to our respective spots under the table to wait for steak which we eventually got.   Even LuLu got some and she didn't even wait under the table.

Snoopy is a big ole meanie pants

Love
Gracie

Sent from my iPhone