[Dailydrool] Boots for bassets

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 09:03:35 PDT 2014

Shhh! I am not going to say who I'm boot shopping for -- but I'm shopping
for boots for a basset. These boots should be comfortable and stylish for
an elegant lady basset who deserves the best of everything. They should
also ideally stay on her feet.

Two questions:

- are there any rescues selling boots that might suit?
- anyone have any experience with basset boots, and a brand to recommend?

Paddi and Vern proudly go barefoot -- the weather's pretty moderate up here
and the roads are never salted so it's never been an issue.

Thank you droolers!

Paddi and Vernon Q are drooling for all who need it, and Vernon sends
particularly warm thoughts to Penny and her people.

Mary & the barefoot pups