[Dailydrool] Narcotic hound

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 18 12:05:49 PDT 2014

Hi all, it's the ever clueless momPerson here,

I really know better.  I REALLY do.  I was late to work this morning.  Again.  You see I got up at 5:40 and fed the bassets and then Snoopy led the charge back to bed after 1st outs.  So .... half the time he turns right and goes into Julianne's room and climbs up in bed with Julianne (the teenager) and then her father has to get her out of bed and off to school and she is usually late when Snoopy turns right.

This morning he turned left.  Into our room.  In between Greg and I.  And then, the fatal blow, he turned to face Greg and pressed his back into my back.  Dust, I was utter dust at that point, no way in the world to break loose from that I was deep asleep in 8 seconds and when the alarm went off I hit the snooze 4 or 5 times before turning the darned thing off and finally peeled myself away from Snoopy at 7:15 when I heard Natalie getting ready to LEAVE for the school bus.

Late again.  Snoopy this is NOT funny.  Gracie and LuLu can do this too but Snoopy is the master of the whole narcotic hound bit.

More later from the clueless momPerson who was late again and bets it won't be the last time.