[Dailydrool] Need New Home for our sweeties

Janet basset.hound.home at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 10:19:28 PDT 2014

I know I don't post often these days, but I do read the Drool that comes
through my inbox.  We are currently having to make some major life
changes and sadly we have reached a place where our two houndies need a
new family.  We got them from Jacqie M. years ago and she agreed I
should post this need here as she doesn't have anyone currently asking.
Jolie (8 years) and Ellsworth (5 years) are crate trained and will be
current on their exams, etc., on Monday afternoon.  We live just outside
Boise, ID and could meet someone near Ontario, OR or Twin Falls, ID if
needed.  We do have an option to place Jolie locally with a family that
has another basset (a need for Jolie), but if we can keep them together
that would be preferred.  If you are interested or know someone who is,
please send me a note and I can get you pictures and/or more info.  We
need to be out of our current place by mid to end of April.

Janet -- who is shedding lots of tears this week about this