[Dailydrool] PW. Penny, Rocky and Grady ATB

lea pierce leapierce at leapierce.com
Wed Mar 19 13:14:04 PDT 2014

Eleri, Sammie and Sandy, the Bridge Crew of the HMS Santa Rosa sends it
regards & barrels of extra-heavy Naval Drool for comfort. We shall look for
the bright, shining spirits of Pw. Penny, Rocky, and Grady when our tours
of duty are complete.

It is never right, when we lose our hounds, although necessary, it seems,
for all of us to move on to that Big Basset Buffet. The hard part is that
we go at different times, and so must live here with memories while waiting
to hold our hounds again.

There are too many hound angels crowding the Bridge this week... I hope
these transitions slow down... a little bit of whiplash...

Our heartfelt drool to all who have lost hounds & humans in the past
several weeks... the HMS Santa Rosa has been a bit lost at sea with various
missions of late.

Houndservant Lea Pierce
HMS Santa Rosa/Sonoma Admiralty
By Order of Golden Gate Basset Rescue