[Dailydrool] Crackers' spine is fine!

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Thu Mar 20 15:43:46 PDT 2014

Went to vet again today and she took several views of Crackers spine. It is
 perfect from every angle. The vertebrae are in line and evenly spaced with
no  protrusions or narrowing from tip to tail. She agreed that his
wobblyness (which  is almost gone) was probably due to the fact that for 3 weeks my
backyard was a  combination ice rink and bobsled run. He probably suffered a
little muscle  strain trying to maintain his balance. I know that my hips
and back hurt from  trying to get into my office from the parking lot without
slipping most days. He  does have some arthritis in his hips so its
Glucosomine, Chondroitin and Fish  Oil for him. He has gained back a half pound and
we did repeat blood work which  is being sent out.
I am still going to limit his stair climbing but my buddy is back to
normal.
Drool is great!
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and  Jordan