[Dailydrool] Crazy Mom

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 09:36:36 PDT 2014

Our mom has lost her mind! She thinks that dehydrated bell peppers are a
treat!  What is wrong with her?! Well actually, Beauford and Browyn are
eating them just fine. I made it known that I was not going to eat them,
and I was not going in my crate without a treat (we never do.) So, I am
getting dehydrated peaches. I think someone needs to write the batty woman
and instruct her on proper treats.

In other news, Browyn has a huge lump on here tail end. If you cut a tennis
ball in half, that is how big it is. Mom almost fainted when she saw it. It
just showed up in minutes. We think Browyn was being an idiot in the
backyard when she was by herself. Dad put the boys down for naps and then
let her play outside by herself. I guess that he doesn't know the mom and
the boys NEVER let Browyn play outside by herself. She may be a Fairy
Princess, but she doesn't have any brains and she could hurt herself. And,
she did!

We are very sorry to hear that Nigel has bladder stones again. Bismark ATB
suffered from them, and I am told it was NO FUN! We are sending drool that
he doesn't need surgery.

We are also sending drool for all the humans that have lost fur friends
lately. We are so sad that so many have gone recently.

Bugsey with Beauford and Browyn the Fairy Princess