[Dailydrool] ah, the Internet: Pet friendly hotels

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 21:36:36 PDT 2014

Out of curiosity, I "googled" "pet-friendly motels/hotels" on the Internet and found quite a few listings for every state (including Hawaii, except for one island--the one I live on, of course). Looks to me like it would be possible to chart a trip most anywhere in the US (except the Big Island of Hawaii) by contacting listings from the Web and planning how far to drive each day to Make the next pet friendly stop. that's basically what we did a dozen years ago without benefit of the web.  I love the Internet, even though I can do next to nothing with the computer besides looking things up and sending emails.