[Dailydrool] DD Calendars

CANDY DUSEK lovebassets at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 14:24:36 PDT 2014

I am preparing to toss my old Daily Drool Calendars from 2005-2013.  Does anyone out there need a picture of their hound page from any of these years?  I would gladly mail it/them to you!  I am having a hard time parting with them, but they are taking up space!  So, I thought I would check first to see if anyone needs a page or two (or more).

Candy Dusek
Maggie Mae (my pictures are in a scrapbook made just for DD Calendar pages!)
C. Higgins (Why is mama so sentimental!)