[Dailydrool] WOOF....Hello??? the WOOFLE IS on!!

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 18:27:25 PDT 2014

old man Elvis woofin’ at you again- the old Queens Woofle is on now and for a few more days to raise funds for Michigan Basset rescue. There are some very kewl items that will go to new homes soon- might one come to yours?

Many have gone and looked at the lovely items. Lots have donated and the queens and Gracie Allen who is standing in for QXB are grateful for that. BUT it takes a lot of money to take in homeless bassets, to provide the vet care they need. They like to eat and food costs money too. So please go look again and this time donate? A little or a lot- it all adds up and helps bassets in need!

I am old, but I will continue to use my working paws for the benefit of bassets in need. I was rescued many years ago and want the same for others homeless bassets. Please help?

go here to help: www.bassetslave.com

WOOF- Elvis

Sent from Windows Mail