[Dailydrool] Rosie: Dailydrool Digest, Vol 312, Issue 2

Marilyn mjsergent at comcast.net
Fri Mar 28 19:24:00 PDT 2014

I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet girl.  I lost my Chloe last
year when I decided to do surgery to remove a huge mass in her chest.  She
made it through surgery but not recovery and I lost her.  I was then sorry I
did the surgery.  The crematory should have special urns you can choose
from.  I work at an animal hospital and the one we use has special urns.
Also, it only takes a few days to a week to get back ashes.  I guess it
depends how busy they are with individual cremations.  There are also a few
websites where you can buy urns.  www.perfectmemorials.com;
www.thecomfortcompany.net; www.4everinmyheart.com .  You can also google pet
urns too.  Again, so very sorry.  I know how bad it hurts.  You can also go
on www.rainbowbridge.com to set-up a tribute for her.  I have done it for
all the pets I have lost and it somehow gives me peace.  So very sorry.
Marilyn