[Dailydrool] Uncle Sam on the phone and Snoopy on the table

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 28 19:33:11 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

Natalie came home and it's shabbat and mommy asked Natalie what she wanted and Natalie wanted a special chicken dish out of the magic cook book which is a cook book which mommy's grandmother had in the 1950s and so mommy made that special dish (which takes all afternoon) and the hoomans were eating and we bassets arranged ourselves around the table but there was not a chance, nada, Snoopy is allergic to chicken no chicken for us and the girls got done and mommy got done and started to clear and the girls wandered off and the phone rang and it was uncle Sam and daddy was so excited he shouted into the phone HI Sam and he was so excited he forgot everything but the phone call and the next thing you know ......

Snoopy was up on the tablel and he had his snooter in daddy's plate and Natalie shouted "NO he's allergic and grabbed his collar" and daddy was shouting and Uncle Sam was asking "what, what's going on" and mommy called across the room loud so Uncle Sam could hear her through the phone  "The dog on facebook on the kitchen table!  That's what we've got here, we're in the process of getting him down."  We all heard the chuckle on the other end of the phone and mommy grabbed daddy's plate and then she got a cookie and bribed Snoopy down and I didn't get a cookie and I didn't stick my snooter in daddy's dinner.  Life's unfair sometimes like that.

Love,
Gracie