[Dailydrool] Brown Truk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 04:18:11 PDT 2014

Dis Conley.

I nose youse nose how youse guys awways sayin dat da brown truk gonna being
we brains since youse guys donit think we gots dem awwreddy but we does
youse just donit see things da same way as we.
But heres won whut do not got eny brains an I kin prove it.

Da big bleke dog he go to look out da winnow, stand up onna fing between da
drawing bord an bed an it a trash can he stan axidentally on da opener fing
and it pop up an he startel and den front feets fall inna trash fing an he
panik an he leepin round in dis teensy space wearin trash can on he feet
thumpin an yellin an bangin an sprayin Kleenex all over da place till
MomPerson (she so twisted) stop laffin long nuff to get he feets out.

Now he skeered to go neer dere. Who needs da brown truk aroun here?

Love and Drool to youse whut needs it,
Conley ob Conley, Llewis, Nigel an No Brainer.