[Dailydrool] Nigel and Buster

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Mar 29 07:00:11 PDT 2014

Sending drool to all who have lost their beloved hounds and to those with
sick hounds.... lotsa drool to Nigel who is worryin his peeples  to death
and makin Conley sad cause he not getting the attention.
Buster is still sick but the antibiotics made his white cell count go down
so the vet said it is probably not lymphoma after all that is very good news
and Thank you all for the drool it always does wonders!!!!
We are still not sure why his white cells are still high but half as high as
before so we have him on more antibiotics and I have added Rimadyl for pain
and he seems in better spirits more tests to come but for now we are good
two more weeks on the antibiotics then more tests to see if we can figure
this out. The drool family is so caring it really is nice to have a place to
vent and talk to others who have had similar situations and what they think
might help it is a comfort.