[Dailydrool] This and That

Sherry Carreon sherry.carreon at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 12:13:31 PDT 2014

Just wanted to send positive thoughts and lots are healing drool. We have had so many leaving for the bridge and those that are sick, I just wanted to say that I am thinking of each of you, those that have had to say goodbye to our babies, it is so hard to let them go and fly free to the Bridge, but we will see them again, and they will wait and cross the Bridge with us.

Bev, thinking about Nigel and your family, keep us posted on your visit Monday. Hoping that whatever is causing the problems is an easy fix, prayers and drool are being sent.

Our new rescue, Mr. JR is slowly coming into his own. He and Sherman are still discussing who is the Alpha. They can't seem to make up their minds. But my money is on Sherman. JR comes from an abusive background, not much information about his past, but it is very obvious he was abused, and he is afraid of everything, especially afraid of tall males. Hubby is 6'2" and weighs 180 pounds, so he is afraid of him. But we are going very slowly with JR and each day he is better. He loves, loves to go on the walks with hubby and Sherman, but he won't get close enough to hubby to let him get his leash on, he comes over to he, hubby hands me the leach, I put it on JR, then off he goes with his bud Sherman for their walk. I am handicapped, so hubby is the one that feeds the boys, and he has gotten into that routine rather nicely, he will even, sometimes, take treats from Phil's hands, so lots of progress. He is a beautiful boy, who wants to play, have belly rubs and be lived, and he is getting that here.

Again, all kinds of healing drool being sent to those in need.

Sherry and the Carreon Gang

Sent from my iPad