[Dailydrool] another $5 Friday coming up

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Mar 31 12:40:15 PDT 2014

This Friday, April 4th, will be Debbie's Dawgs next $5 Friday.
I'm waiting on some of the information about the hound we'll
be helping this time and will post that as soon as I have it.

If you're new to $5 Friday, we're asking you to give up
your latte or other favorite treat and donate $5 to Debbie's
Dawgs to go toward the care of a senior basset in rescue.
Our paypal address is debbiesdawgs at icloud.com - if you
prefer to send a check, please email me off list. We are
accepting donations through Sunday, April 6th at midnight.

And Moon Doggie Coffee is again offering a $25 gift card!
We will draw the winning name on Monday, April 7th.

Last month we had 126 people participate in $5 Friday -
we'd love to surpass that this month as more people
become aware of what we're doing.

Debbie's Dawgs is proud to carry on Debbie Winchester's
love and concern for the senior bassets in rescue and hope
that you will join us in our April $5 endeavor.  If you've not
checked out our Facebook page, please do - the rescues
are posting pictures of the hounds we've helped and we've
introduced a couple of new senior hounds that you will
enjoy seeing.

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny