[Dailydrool] Debbie's Dawgs and $5 Fridays

Moon Doggie Donna donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Mon Mar 3 10:28:39 PST 2014

Well, I've been quiet for a long time but y'all woke me up (yes - Y'ALL -
Ms. Debbie is teaching us up here at the Rainbow Bridge how to talk
'Southern' style).

It is me - Moon Doggie Zephyr - up at the Bridge for 3 years now but still
working my magic helping Mom & Dad raise money selling Moon Doggie coffee to
help all the homeless houndies.

But what is this? Something about giving up my lattes??? No way!!!!  Just
cannot do.  It would be very un-Moon Doggie-ish to say the least. But I will
do one better.

On March 10, Ms. Donna Lindy will have a drawing for those who DO give up
their lattes and donate to Debbie's Dawgs on Friday March 7.  I will summons
Mom to send a $25 Moon Doggie gift card to the winner so they can choose
some of our award-winning coffee or tea to make up for that latte they did
without to help Debbie’s Dawgs!

Oh yes, and if any rescues out there would like us to do a fundraiser for
them, there are still some dates left for 2014.  Just email me at
zephyr at moondoggiecoffee.com for more information.

Peace, Love, Rescue, COFFEE!
Moon Doggie Zephyr