[Dailydrool] Debbie's Dawgs and $5 Fridays

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sat Mar 1 09:42:05 PST 2014

It appears that our Senior Pawtner project has been a
big success! Our final tally was 53 hounds and 97 pawtners
and $1300.00 so far in donations! It turned out to be a huge
effort and we appreciate so much the interest it generated.
If you're on Facebook, be sure and check out our Debbie's
Dawgs page and read about some of the hounds we're helping.
It will make you smile!

Friday, March 7th will be the launching of Debbie's Dawgs'
$5 Fridays, a monthly fundraiser to help a senior hound in
rescue with special needs.  We'll be asking you to give up
your latte that day and instead contribute just $5 to our
paypal account or to the rescue for that hound if you don't
do paypal.  Right now the plan is to do this on the first
Friday of the month.  We wanted to do something that just
about everyone could participate in if they'd like. We hope
that we can demonstrate how just a few dollars can do so
much when a lot of people get involved.

Debbie's Dawgs wants to continue forward with Debbie
Winchester's love for the senior bassets in rescue. We
hope that you will join us in doing what we can to make
the lives of senior bassets in rescue better and in promoting
senior adoptions.

I'll post a reminder next week about $5 Friday and will tell
you about the hound we'll be supporting.  Thanks again
for the support we've received so far - Debbie would be
so proud!

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny