[Dailydrool] last day to play in the 2014 February Frenzy

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sat Mar 1 08:05:20 PST 2014

Hi Droolers!

You have till midnight tonight to help the senior hounds with

Senior Houndsabound!

www.bounderblvd.org  is the link, just click on February Frenzy and check
each of our 8 packages that you can win!

With each $5 of tickets, you get an extra ticket!

One package has a beautiful Clanimalzoo sculpture of the seniors, called
"Waiting for Seconds"

One package has over $500 worth of gift cards,  there is also a kitty and a
Beagle package. And of course, we have a few

Packages of great Basset crap!

Thanks for everyone who has already played and making this a great
fundraiser!

Drool to all in need.

Wen and the Bounders

www.bounderblvd.org