[Dailydrool] Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 15:44:21 PDT 2014

Great news!! Nigel had an MRI and a CSF and he does not have cancer, he
does not have a brain tumor, he does not have meningitis he has epilepsy.
And that is something I can live with and he can live with and we can deal
with. We are absolutely delighted. It was worth every single penny and we
would do it again for the peace of mind it brought us and the results for
Nigel. I wish he had nothing, but at least this is not something evil. I
know it can get worse but we'll worry about that if and when it does.

Happy Drool to everyone

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc.