[Dailydrool] Basil Strom

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 13:15:19 PST 2014

Thanks for your thoughts, Jackie. It wasn't actually the last photo I took
of Basil; his passing was rather sudden and unexpected, so I didn't have
the opportunity to take a final shot. This was just his last calendar shot,
which was taken almost a year ago. I still miss him and think of him every
day, as I'm sure you do Jean Paul.

Hugs and drool,

Esther, with Waldo and Basil ATB