[Dailydrool] Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Mar 11 19:52:15 PDT 2014

Ben went to the vet yesterday to get a distemper shot, and it just so
happened that he stopped eating Monday, too.  Such luck.  Could find  nothing
wrong with him, as usual.  I did get an appetite stimulant for him  to try.
By yesterday evening, he did eat  some chicken breast.   The vet gave him a
fluid injection, as he had not had any water since Sunday  evening.  Today,
he ate close to a cup of SOJO dried food soaked in water  along with a can of
dog food.  I hope this continues.  He still seems  to be in a bit of
discomfort about hopping on furniture and jumping on me when I  come home.  If it
continues, I will see if some pain meds will  help..

Douglas