[Dailydrool] Crackers

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 03:47:30 PDT 2014

If you have not had xrays of Cracker's back and neck please run, do not
walk to your Vet and have this done even if your Vet feels it is ridiculous.

One day Nigel was not himself and we did no xrays and the next day he was
paralyzed and has been now for 3 yrs or so, maybe two. There is a small
window of time in which bad backs can be fixed and this is exactly what it
sounds like. He is not eating because it hurts to lower his head.

Please, confine him until you can get him in. This may be overkill but I
have seen it twice in my own dogs and am terribly gunshy.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc.