[Dailydrool] Debbie's Dawgs $5 Friday

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Thu May 1 15:13:26 PDT 2014

How can donating just $5 help a hound in need?  When
a LOT of people donate $5 toward a common cause, it
is amazing what we can accomplish!  Last month, after
all the checks came in, we raised just over $1500 for
Sally and Ruby in Oregon!  This month we are helping
Daphneyland's cancer ward - Bernardo, Arizona, Charlie,
MacIntosh and Priscilla are being loved and cared for at
the rescue in spite of their diagnoses. Hank was so very
fortunate to be adopted by a loving mom in spite of his
cancer.  How amazing is that?

If  you're not sure how to paypal funds for $5 Friday,
you need to log into your paypal account, then select
Send Money. When that page comes up, fill in the
box with debbiesdawgs at icloud.com and then choose
the friends and family option to prevent fees being taken
out of your donation.

Moon Doggie Coffee is again doing the $25 gift card
this month - drawing will be on Monday, May 5th.

Donations are being accepted now through midnight
Sunday, May 4th.  Please email me off list if you have
any questions or wish to send a check.

This is proving to be a most rewarding project and we
hope it will continue to be successful as we keep the
faith for Debbie Winchester and her love of these
senior bassets in rescue.  If you've been participating
in our $5 Fridays, we thank you from the bottom or
our hearts - if you've not participated before, please
join us this month in helping these 5 hounds  at
Daphneyland.

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny