[Dailydrool] Drool needed at our house

Adrienne Gillespie clara at spiritone.com
Thu May 1 18:04:29 PDT 2014

When it rains, it pours.

A lot has been happening here. A lot that is not good. We had parent
teacher conferences in the first week of April. Ever since then, when I
had to be gone almost 12 hours straight two days in a row (I did dash
home about halfway through each day for potty breaks, food & snuggles)
Lucy has had a hard time when I leave the house. She is visibly anxious,
trembling & panting. She's wearing a DAP collar, which has worked in the
past, and I've added the pug-in, but it continues. I have ordered a
Thunder shirt for the next level of help. And now, to top it all off, a
lump on her back is bleeding. Poor baby. She has an appointment to see
the vet on Saturday morning & I suspect she will have surgery Monday.

Fiona's ears are better, but she's been drinking & peeing a lot. We've
tested her urine and her blood: both look OK for a 13 year old. We are
doing another urinalysis soon and my vet is investigating other
possibilities.

So, a little drool would come in handy right now. We could all use a
little

--
Adrienne Gillespie, Fiona & Lucy
http://booksandbassets.wordpress.com