[Dailydrool] Fiona, Lucy and the clueless momPerson

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 1 20:24:25 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

Don't you worry, Fiona and Lucy's momPerson, LuLu read all about the troubles at your house and she is slinging her thickest, stickiest, slimiest drool your way for simple basset bumps and drinking and peeing a lot for no reason at all and your worried momPerson should worry less and cuddle more and do what the cluless momPerson does and hike your shoulders way up to her ears and wear them for earring and then .... huffffff .... shove them down and breathe ..... and it'll all be ok.  LuLu says.

Oh and the clueless momPerons slandered Snoopy and I she really did, I might eat paper and Snoopy might curate missing objects but neither of us would have swiped the kids souvenier money, no way, no how, wouldn't touch it, nope, nope anyway mommy found other money and sent that and went to put away shirts in Natalie's shirt drawer today and found the missing money, poor Natalie was so tired after the ball game she must have gone in there to get another shirt to take and put the money down to pick up the shirt and then closed the drawer and yeah .... we didn't do it.

Love,
Gracie